Little Holland – duration: ca. 5 h
- Following the footsteps of Mennonites
- Mennonites houses (arcade hauses)
- Żuławski Historcal Park
- Degustation of cheese and mennonite gin
- Mennonites cementary
- Transport and guideing service
During the trip we follow the footsteps of the Mennonites (followers of the religious and social movement -founded in the sixteenth century on the territory of the former Netherlands with interesting life, culture and unique skills which relics can be observed in today’s areas of Pomerania).
The programme includes:
– historical Park of Żuławy (Museum of Żuławy) in Nowy Dwór,
– arcaded houses in Marynowy dated1806,
– Mennonite cemetery in Stogi Malborskie,
– Żelichowo, “Small Dutchman” arcade house, the place where all threads of Żuławy converge.
You’ll find here “A House of Cheese” where you can taste and buy cheese from Żuławy, “Werderkase ”, drink Mennonite gin, “Stobbe Machandel ”, as well as admire and buy local crafts.